The instability of the air pressure of the Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine will affect the cutting effect. If the air pressure is too low, the cutting debris will not be blown away due to the low pressure during the cutting process, resulting in residual slag at the incision or impenetrable cutting. If the air pressure during cutting is too strong, the material may be shaken due to the air pressure, which will result in poor cutting.
Solution to unstable air pressure of Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine:
1. If the input air pressure has reached the requirements, check whether the adjustment of the air filter pressure reducing valve is correct; the gauge pressure display can meet the cutting requirements.
2. Pay attention to the output pressure display of the air compressor before use. If it does not meet the requirements, the pressure can be adjusted or the air compressor can be overhauled.
3. If the input air quality is poor, it will cause oil pollution in the pressure reducing valve, the valve core is difficult to open, and the valve port cannot be fully opened.
4. The air pressure of the cutting torch nozzle is too low, and the pressure reducing valve needs to be replaced; the smaller air path section will also cause the air pressure to be too low, and the air pipe can be replaced as required.
5. Inside the fiber laser cutting machine, first check whether the tracheal pipeline is damaged, the trachea is knotted, the joint leaks, etc., if there is, the pipeline needs to be replaced.
6. Secondly, check whether the solenoid valve, one-way valve, and proportional valve in the laser cutting machine are damaged. If the damage is confirmed, replace it in time to solve it.